3rd Line Support Engineer
- Job Reference:
- Date Posted:
- 25 February 2015
- Waterlooville, Hampshire
- £25,000 to £40,000
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- Jim Walsh
3rd line support engineer who is able to troubleshoot Windows server and Exchange.
- Indepth experience in IT and 2 years + on Server support
- Microsoft Server 2003 through to 2012 and Citrix and preferably Mac
- 3 MCP's in either MS server 2003 and MS server 2008
- 2 years’ experience supporting MS exchange 2k3, 2k7 or 2010.
- Desktop support skills covering various versions of MS Windows and MS Office.
- Exposure to Blackberry support, or Mac support would be beneficial
- Network skills within the Windows environment
- Good telephone manner