Our client is an expanding Web design and online marketing agency.
Increased growth has led to the opening of a new role for an Account Manager to join their West London based operation.
This role will take someone highly commercial, consultative, driven and personable.
You’ll hit the ground running, not afraid to pick up the phone from day one.
Ideally you’ll have worked as a commercial Account Manager or Business Development Manager within an agency / creative / marketing or similar environment, will be outgoing and passionate and demonstrate a good understanding of the SME market and how it operates.
This isn’t a hard-fast sales role. Quite the opposite in fact. It’s about nurturing relationships, knowing how to sell a marketing or design service and how to manage your accounts effectively to keep clients happy and on board.
You will be selling all services including SEO, Design, Development, Email marketing and PPC so previous experience and knowledge of these disciplines is essential especially SEO and Development.
- Ensuring the Marketing plan is organised and delivered
- Sending monthly emails
- Contribute to company blog, creative award entries and other marketing activities as required
- Assist in the organising of Datadial masterclasses etc
- Outbound calling qualified leads
- Maintaining and expanding database of prospects.
- Building relationships with decision makers in target verticals
- Build and develop relationships in order to raise the profile of the sales and marketing department.
- Identify and nurture high priority leads that are not yet ready to engage with sales
- Determine if prospects meet qualification criteria
- Development of proposals alongside relevant department
- Direct and manage creative element of any new business pitches and participate in presentations to existing or potential clients
- Provide high level direction for work for new clients and ensure work is completed to brief
- Receive new instructions and suggest improvements to existing websites and campaigns.
- Ensure tasks are completed to specification and to standard
- Manage budget and schedule for assigned projects