Technical Client Services Assistant
- Job Reference:
- nnltd 189
- Date Posted:
- 7 November 2014
- £22,000 to £24,000
- I.T., Sales
- Job Type:
- Work Hours:
- Full Time
- Jim Walsh
The Client Services Assistant will have the following responsibilities.
- To be the first point of call for all incoming client queries both technical and non-technical.
- To understand the details of the enquiry and investigate the issue and report back to the client, asking for clarification internally and externally where required.
- Be responsible for final testing of new software prior to release to clients
- Oversee outsourced printing is UK, Germany and the USA
- To be in charge of client services - regular tasks as required by clients.
- Order office supplies and process incoming invoices.
- Compliance with company procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up to date working procedures.
- To work in a structure, scheduled and precise manner.
- Able & willing to learn new skills and techniques.
- To oversee the migration of customers from post to electronic delivery