· Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and personable Software Support Technician with some experience with Windows OS, Mac OSX and various Browsers.
· You must be detail-oriented and have organisation skills as well as the ability to work well independently.
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Software / Hardware / Networking issues
· Excellent customer service based phone etiquette
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
· Strong problem-solving and organisational abilities
You can give us 'that something special', diligence, accuracy, precision and accuracy, and precision and diligence (and did we mention accuracy?)
You will probably already be a Support Technician OR the 'go to' IT person for the role you currently hold.
The Role :
· Supporting clients who will be using a browser to access our hosted Customer Relationship Management application
· Installing add-on software programs on both Windows and Mac operating system
· Testing and troubleshooting current applications and new applications within the company
· Supporting end-users one-on-one via telephone and web sessions and giving clear instructions
· Providing email support with detailed instructions
· Maintaining records of daily communication, problems and remedial actions taken, including installation activities (keeping internal projects up to date).