Our client is a leading Audio Visual Installation and Design company.
Increased growth has led to the opening of a new role for an Audio Visual Installation Engineer to join their Hertfordshire based operation:
·To assemble and wire up AV and Broadcast systems, to supplied design drawings and cable schedules, to the highest possible standards. To configure and test these systems prior to them leaving our workshops.
·To carry out first and second fix installation work on site and to commission and handover of these systems.
·To ensure all work he/she carries out complies with the company’s health and safety policy and that the clients health and safety requirements are adhered to.
·To produce site specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments when required to do so.
·To assist in the production of relevant system and operational documentation and/or training where necessary.
·To provide on site technical operation services as and when required.
·To assist in on site system maintenance as and when required.
* Broadcast quality wiring skills
* Close attention to detail
* Knowledge of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment
* Computer skills
* Inter-personal skills / team player
* Current and clean Driving License.
* Basic CAD skills
* Basic Crestron and AMX programming skills
* Infocomm CTS Certification