Audio Visual/IT Engineer
- A degree in IT
- Extensive first line and second line IT support experience.
- Experience with Windows in its entirety is a must.
- Experience in a client facing role within the events industry.
- Networking experience with both domain and active directory.
- Exceptional communication skills are required - the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels, both written and verbally.
- A flexible, adaptable approach in terms of working hours. Being part of the 'live events industry’ means there are no second chances!
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- A positive minded self-starter who is able to use initiative.
- The ability to multitask and thrive under pressure.
- Knowledge of LED, Seamless and IT preferred but not essential.
You will be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, based on a two shift system which operates cross-functionally across the department, rotating on a weekly basis as follows:
7.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
10.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday