In this role you will be managing the Campaigns run within the Sales team and will be responsible for assisting and contributing to all matters relating to the development and growth of business and customer relationships.
- The planning, budgeting and execution of all Campaigns and related activities.
- Driving the business to bring new ideas to the Campaigns department in order to effectively approach a number of key markets.
- Capable of ensuring campaign deadlines and targets are being achieved by team and implementing corrective action where necessary.
- Reporting Campaign activities and evaluating results to ensure improved performance of the team moving forward.
- Capable of training, developing and motivating the Campaign team in order to drive the best result out of them and keep them focused on the key responsibilities of their role.
- Preparation and delivery of engagement guides and research briefs to assist call campaigns.
- Undertake Market research to define target suspects for business generation campaigns along defined vertical sectors or target product groups.
- Attend targeted exhibitions as and when required. Make appointments for face to face meetings for Field Sales.
- Proactively call suspects to create a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Participate in the recordkeeping of Marketing & Engagement information on a Central CRM Systems.
- Engage in relationship building to take identified targets from Suspect to Prospect.
- Undertake the above activities across a UK and pan European target set.