** Candidates MUST be UK based with FULL UK working rights **
** Salary £40 - £50K p.a **
- Mobile Data Centre Engineer
- Data Centre Engineer
- Telecoms Engineer
- Installation Manager
- WAN/LAN Connectivity
- Project Management
- Data Centre Audits
- Project Deliverables and Finance/Budgets
It is essential that you have worked in data centres and are comfortable in that environment. Ideally you have experience working night shifts and antisocial hours. Due to the nature of this industry weekend and unsociable hours will be required.
* You should have experience of Internal and External customer support and implementation and have been responsible for the full project lifecycle
This role will involve travel to customer sites (Full UK Driving licence required)
All technical and work information is electronic based and so your computer and especially Microsoft Excel skills, must be intermediate as a minimum with advanced preferred.
Experience of Hardware, Cable and Connection Auditing.
Proven record of IT support/breakfix hardware/cabling/cable troubleshooting.
· Lifecycle Support - Equipment & Connectivity Auditing, Install, Moves & Changes, Relocation, Decommissioning & Disposal, Patching, Troubleshooting
· Managed Data Centre Services - Data Centre Migration, Capacity Management, Rollout & Deployment
· Infrastructure - Structured Cabling, Rack Deployment & Aisle Containment, Wireless Networking