Field Service Engineer - Acton - £22K - £25K plus car
* Mechanical Eningeering
* Electrical Engineering
* Special Purpose Machinery
* Field Service
* Liaising with Customers
* · Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards.
· Attending Customer premises and provides structured training to minimise product misuse.
· Provide customers with training documentation where appropriate.
· Provide and meet “Expected Time of Arrival” quotes.
· To be flexible and adaptable to the Service Administrators / Service Manager / Customers requests to incorporate urgent requests for work.
· Liaise with Service Manager (or Service Administrator in his/her absence) regarding calls that require additional intervention prior to successful conclusion.
· Call the office before leaving any site without affecting a complete repair.
· Carry out any other reasonable requests and activities associated with ensuring we exceed the expectations of our customers and the successful running of the department and the company