* The provision of financial, commercial and management accounting services to the company and associated companies. Additionally reporting information to parent companies across the business.
* Day to day financial control balanced with long term strategic planning and budget, submission and approval for operational expenditure and capital project expenditure.
* To support the internal KPIs of the company in improving value to the business, customers and a focus on continual service improvement.
* To work closely with the MD and senior management team in all aspects of reducing operating costs across the business whilst maintaining customer quality and meeting legislative and regulatory requirements.
* Leading the finance team and facilities management team.
* Fully ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
* Financial accounting, management accounting, statutory accounts, capital reporting, tax computations and cash flow management.
* Demonstrable experience of working across departments/teams and managing stakeholder relationships.
* People management skills.
* Key decision making skills.
* Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent Financial qualifications, with relevant experience in a Financial Management role.