Financial Reporting Manager
* Participating in the timely and compliant delivery of the consolidated and departmental P&L and the Balance Sheet on a monthly basis.
* Ensuring a clear audit trail between general ledger and consolidation system.
* Preparation and input of monthly journals (Prepayments, accruals, def income etc). − * Assisting with Group Consolidation including the accurate reporting of intercompany balances.
* Accurate preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
* Assisting in enforcing financial governance and controls in the business, ensuring they are formally monitored, and exceptions are reported, that internal controls are robust, and processes are developed accordingly.
* Preparation of annual Financial Statements and supporting working papers for the UK entities within the group under local accounting standards.
* Supporting the annual audit process, including the preparation of an audit information for the auditors, and contributing to ensure all audits are completed on time.
* Ensure accurate and timely reporting is completed to support all departments when required.
* To maintain a broad market knowledge and commercial awareness
* Provision ad adhoc support and project work to support the Finance Director and Controller as and when required. − Ensure accurate and timely reporting in line with external deadlines