Increased growth has led to the opening of a new role for a General Manager to join our client Battersea operation.
Our client are an Internet Technology Company serving multinational companies.
An excellent innovative General Manager is required to develop a new role to manage and oversee all aspects of the Client services team, IT testing, general office tasks and liaising the with the IT development team.
This is a really great opportunity for the right person the join an excellent fast moving company as we expand our existing base throughout Europe, Australia and the USA.
The manager of this team has to head-up, lead and manage the active teams. Responsibilities are:
- Oversee and manage, Client Services team, IT testing and Product development team
- To be in charge of client services managing regular daily tasks for clients.
- Be responsible for the successful handling of all incoming client queries both technical and non-technical.
- Actively be part of the client support team to help develop their skills
- Keep close liaison with all Hubs in North America. Asia and Europe
- Be proactive in finding solution to clients opportunities
- Help regularly with calls, investigating issues and reporting back to the client, asking for clarification internally and externally where required.
- Maintain compliance with all company procedures including ISO27001.
- Maintain accurate and up to date working procedures.
- Oversee suppliers and office supplies.
- Manage a budget for staff and supplies
- Oversee ordering and approval of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Recruit train and motivate staff
- To work in a structured, scheduled and precise manner.
- Be able & willing to initiate and instruct skills and techniques to the team.
- Find opportunities in improve all processes and product suppliers
- Be able to show wide in experience in this type of position
- Have excellent affinity with computers and sound knowledge of the internet
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have a positive up beat can do personality
- Be a good team leader with at least 5 years of managing 5 or more people
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent use of Excel Word and other software
- Be good a Maths and figures
- Highly organised, intelligent, innovative and efficient
- Meticulous attention to details
- Good under pressure
- Responsible reliable and conscientious