* Head of IT
* IT/Systems Admin
* Sage 200
* SQL server
* Database management systems.
* C++ programming
* Project Manager
* Crystal Reporting
- Lead IT operational and strategic planning to suit business strategy, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organising and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Benchmark, analyse, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Manage financial aspects of all IT, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Develop requests for proposal.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Manage the deployment, integration, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including network servers, company website, telephone systems, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software applications, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology