Help Desk Supervisor - Enfield
** Please note - You must have supervisory or man management experience to be considered for this role **
- Helpdesk Management Solutions - Altiris Helpdesk Solution 6 is preferred.
- Networking and Communications fundamentals including diagnostic trouble shooting.
- PC, Server and Application fundamentals.
- Windows Operating Systems, XP/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Hardware knowledge to include - Lenovo or IBM Thinkpad, HP Desktops, HP Thin Clients, HP Printers and HP server Infrastructure.
- Written documentation skills for the production of work instructions procedures and policies.
- Lotus Notes 8.5, Domino Server 8.5 and Same Time 8.
- User Domain administration within a Microsoft Active Directory environment,
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 and associated Microsoft products.
- A understanding Citrix Administration 4.5 or higher.
The Help Desk Supervisor’s Role is to oversee the Help Desk 1st and 2nd Line teams who support up to 1000 (Europe, Middle East and Africa) group users. To ensure that the help desk takes clear accountability for the management, communication correct assignment and categorizing of all logged Support calls.