Our client is an expanding IT Solutions company.
Increased growth has led to the opening of a new role for an IT Engineer (French Speaking) to join their Berkshire based operation:
* Diploma or Engineering degree along with MSCE or CNE qualification
* Indepth experience in End User support including VIP support
* Installation and configuration – Desktop / laptop/ Printer/ Server/ Networks etc.
* Windows Servers (200/12
* Microsoft Exchange
* Office 365
* Active Directory
* Bi-Lingual - English/French
* Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, printers, handhelds, Smart phones, iPADs
* Hands on role where expected to provide 1st line IT support services to the business community
* To provide infrastructure administration functions
* Providing on-site cover as part of a shift arrangement
** Full UK Driving licence required
** Travel to other European client sites required.