Our client is a leading EPOS and IT Support company.
Increased growth has led to the opening of a new role for an IT/EPOS Project Manager to join their Edgeware based operation:
• Overall performance of the Project including, customer satisfaction, formal reporting, project planning & review, account profitability, revenue maximization, complaint management and escalation process.
• Ensuring there is a clear and coherent path of communication internally and externally.
• Work with the client to define developments and requirements. Submit these and manage development process to ensure customer expectations are managed and internal procedures complied with.
• Monitor and control the full lifecycle of the project: plan schedules, liaise with other departments in support of this, and secure their commitment to successful delivery.
• 3-5 years successful experience directing, planning and controlling high profile or technically complex projects.
• A proven track record of delivering projects successfully, on time and to budget.
• Proficient in the use of appropriate project planning tools for management purposes.
• The ability to manage and lead large virtual teams, deliver clear messages to technical and non-technical customers and colleagues.
• Leadership; provides and communicates inspiration and clear direction for the team which is in line with the organisation’s goals, mission and values.
• Performance management; manages the performance of others fairly, clearly and regularly, encouraging and supporting the team to achieve high standards.
• Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
• Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
• Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
• Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
• Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
• Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.