You will be tasked with effective repairs, servicing, preventative maintenance and satisfactory customer communication.
The role will involve attending a wide range of copy, print, multifunction, fax and scan devices together with their associated connectivity/network configurations and related peripherals from a variety of manufacturers.
1) To travel and attend customer sites in order to facilitate servicing, repairs or an exchange on equipment, as directed.
2) To service and repair each piece of equipment in accordance with guidelines offered by the machine manufacturer and to specific requirements as documented
3) To update and close calls upon completion via MIS or other such method, as directed.
4) To advise the Call Centre of any existing or potential service related problems to prevent customer dissatisfaction
5) To collect/return parts and swap outs/loans in a timely manner along with relevant paperwork.
6) To uphold the professional company image.
7) Complete, maintain and produce accurate documentation in the format as required in accordance with but not restricted to the service report completion report
8) Maintain a comprehensive list of manufactures service, technical and price books as 'car stock’ items at all times.
9) To maintain close contact with the Call Centre and Logistics Departments at all times.
10) To participate in training and attend meetings, as required.