IT Service Desk Engineer - £22K - £24K
* Service Desk Engineer
* Service Desk Incident Management (SDIM)
* 1st Line Desktop/Server Support
* Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2,
* Active Directory, Group Policy,
* Office 365
* MS Exchange Server 2010,
* Initially Remote
- Jira Service Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT Service Desk: 1 year (Required)
- Office 365
- Microsoft Server 2010_16
- Active Directory
Our client are looking for an IT Service Desk Officer to join their service team.
- Acting as a single point of contact for all Incidents and Service Requests for business clients
- Answering telephone calls, emails to the Service Desk.
- Resolving and escalating Incidents and Service Requests within agreed SLAs, and keeping clients updated accordingly
- Work autonomously using JIRA Service Desk or Zendesk
- Be part of an on-call out-of-hours support team.
- Generate periodic report
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a business-customer facing 1st or 2nd line support role.
- Experience with an ITSM ticket management system to manage all incidents and requests.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk or Zendesk
- Proficient in ticket triage and escalation processes to tech teams.
- Experience with Office 365 Administration
- Experience with Exchange Administration (email accounts, distribution list, shared mailboxes, resource mailboxes, etc.).
- Experience with Reporting and Trend Analysis.