The engineer's task is to assist in the design, integration and test of LTE network architectures.
The role is strongly focused on excellent knowledge of network systems and protocols including EPC, eNB, HeNB, Security, O&M.
Other assignments will be possible in design, development and testing of wireless technologies and related activities and technologies.
Flexibility in a fast moving environment is necessary to take over engineering roles that can come up during continuation of our projects.
The candidate will enjoy participation to a dynamic learning environment and will work in cooperation with our team of experts, but still enjoying full autonomy on her/his job.
- Coding skills in ANSI C
- Working experience in Linux environment
- General knowledge of LTE Air Interface protocols
- Experience in mobile network design, test and deployment
- System knowledge and experience of OSS, EPC, MME, S-GW, P-GW, eNB
- TCP/IP Networking, DHCP
- OAM Provisioning
- Knowledge of LTE Protocols
- C++, Java, Perl, other scripting languages
- Debugging Tools and environments
Required Degree: Bachelor
Preferred Degree: Masters
Preferred Major: Telecommunications, Computer Science