• Qualified pipefitter
• UK Driving Licence
• SMTS Site Management Supervisor
• Confined Space Training
• Forklift Certificate
• Health and Safety qualification
• Installation experience pipework and fuel infrastructure
• Good customer service skills
• Manage/coordinate the installation of Durapipe, UPP, KPS (single and double contained) and steel pipework.
• Lead team and be actively involved as a team member on full installations and testing of all pipework fills, vents, stage2 VR and suction pipework knock down re development and new builds.
• Ensure correct installation of chamber systems including modulers and seal on Mono and Fibrelite chamber systems.
• Ensure safe correct installation of fuel dispensers using forklift and mechanically connecting fuel pumps.
• Ensure tank gauge cable installation are undertaken correctly, including minor excavation works to clear install section of ducting and on completion making good forecourt.
• Manage, coordinate and oversee small works fuel infrastructure tasks, works could include over fill prevention valve swap outs, line testing clearing fuel lines, repair to fuel lines, probe replacements, fill cap and adaptor replacement, joint visits with tanker delivery to pin point delivery issues. Working in confined spaces i.e. tank chambers