• Proven track record in IT procurement
• Practical and theoretical commercial experience of a full procurement lifecycle.
• Ability to think proactively, anticipate and assess risks and provide high quality action plans and solutions where required.
• Experience of procurement systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics or similar, training will also be provided.
• Effective communication, negotiation and time management skills with the ability to work both on own and as an effective key member of the Procurement team.
1) Negotiation and procurement of information technology products and services for key stakeholders.
2) Deliver timely procurement for specific projects, working to support both our internal and external sales teams.
3) Update and maintain the product catalogue offered under specific MOD contracts.
4) Effective communication, reporting and analysis of quality management information regarding outstanding orders, item details, delivery and receipt of goods to our sales, production, warehouse and finance teams on a weekly basis
5) Identifying procurement opportunities using latest product, market and consumer knowledge and market awareness within the information technology industry providing added value support for our “In House” teams.
6) Demonstrate the ability to proactively engage and influence key stakeholders of the business by continuing to build on long term supplier relationships within the business.