* Sales Ledger Controller
* Financial Controller
* Sage 50
* Business Administrator
* Credit control
* Printing daily bank statements and reconciling cash received to Sage50 Accounts.
* Responsible for banking cheques received as per strict guidelines.
* Uploading new Customers onto Sage50 Accounts, ensuring that credit limits have been accurately considered
* Importing invoices from the bespoke CRM System into Sage50 Accounts.
* Taking a proactive approach to Credit Control ensuring that invoices are paid on time (Providing updates to the Directors in weekly Finance meetings)
* Monitor Customers financial use Credit Safe and update credit limits accordingly.
*vSending Customer statements monthly, including providing copy invoices on request.
* Calculating late payment fees and interest on overdue sales invoices.
* Monitoring and claiming direct debits.
* Taking customer card payments over the phone.
* Helping to collate information for payroll.
* Assisting with yearly budgets, year-end accounts, and audits.
* Providing support to the Finance department with administrative duties.
* Report any discoveries of suspicious activity to the Managing Director.
* Adhere to the Company’s Financial Policies and Procedures.
* Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the Finance department, including credit control services, while also encompassing a range of general business administration tasks that are not finance-related.