Sales & Marketing Manager
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for Book and Magazine Publications, including marketing, through sales, to customer services.
You will oversee the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy, development of the brands and the day-to-day management of customer experience.
No two days are the same - you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and will need to work logically and efficiently, taking it in your stride when plans change, or challenges occur. Above all, you will be quick-thinking, have a passion for communication and have an intuitive way of working.
· Management of the marketing and sales teams (including the customer services team).
· Being part of the leadership/management team.
· Conceptualising and project-managing new sales and marketing projects.
· Working closely with all other departments in the business to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
· Overseeing the sales and marketing strategies across a varied customer base.
· Build relationships with key businesses and customers.
· Conducting market research and identifying potential new customers.
· Responsible for sales and marketing budgets
Oversee the sales process from proposal to close.
- Developing strategies to increase business through any combination of marketing, social media, direct mail, events, etc.
- Implementing strategies and tactics to increase sales through various channels (online, phone, in-person)
- Oversee the development of marketing materials (flyers, brochures, etc.)and coordinate their distribution with the sales team.
- Coordinate events with other departments (event planning, logistics) to ensure that all parties are on-board with the final product.
- Oversee the implementation of all marketing campaigns including but not limited to print ads, digital ads (Adobe), social media posts (Facebook, Instagram) and video posts (YouTube).
- Oversee all marketing analytics including but not limited to monthly reports and year-end reports.
- Manage sales team’s time effectively to ensure that deadlines are met and new opportunities are identified as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing preferred.