Our client is a developer of Software for the Imaging industry.
Increased growth has led to the opening of a new role for a Senior Linux Support Engineer to join their operation near Portsmouth.
- At least 2 years experience in an IT Technical Support role... this is a 3rd line role (tier 3)
- Linux (Ubuntu) experience is required and you must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of it
- Skill in the use of shell scripting including at least one of Ruby, Perl, Python and Bash
- A great sense of humour... work should be fun!
- Expertise in the use of HTML/CSS
- Further experience with scripting such as using more of Ruby, Perl, Python and Bash
- Any experience in the photography/gift industries
- Depth of knowledge in another technical sphere, demonstrating mastery of complex systems