- QA Engineer
- Proven QA and/or test experience across mobile and multiple operating systems.
- Knowledge and experience of test management and automated testing software.
- Experience of documenting, analysing and troubleshooting errors.
- Understanding of the software development process – including Agile.
- Business Analyst experience
- Software Developer
Actively contribute to ensuring product quality throughout the software development lifecycle - work collaboratively with Developers, BAs, business stakeholders and other colleagues to support establishment of a shared understanding of desired business outcomes, and delivery of functional, performance and other non-functional requirements focusing on the needs of our customers and staff. • Support and contribute to continuous improvement and a culture of high quality throughout the function – promote and embed quality techniques which help deliver ‘right-first-time’, ‘speed-to-value’ and total team productivity. • Support the timely, high-quality delivery of change projects. • Support the senior QA engineer and other in evolving, documenting and ensuring the ongoing fitness-for purpose of the QA processes, metrics and test library, including automated test tools and scripts.