· Previous experience in a general IT support role and involvement in project management of new systems.
· Evidence of IT and Systems training and development.
· Confident with a variety of IT platforms - e.g. Microsoft, Sage, PLC systems, VoIP telephone communications, Mac OS, Servers.
· Intuitive and can work logically.
· Good organisational and co-ordinating skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Good communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels within the business.
· Excellent IT & systems knowledge.
* Assist with the installation and configuration of computer systems.Install and configure computer systems.
* Understand and be able to assist with all PLC and labelling machines within the factory.
* Assist the IT & Purchasing manager to project manage and co-ordinate all new installations of machinery & systems within the factory.
* Set up and oversee a stock inventory system for maintenance parts and materials.
* Assist in the set-up of a PPM system for the maintenance department.
* Assist with the IT infrastructure and relocation of IT and electrical equipment within the building.
* Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
* Maintenance of spreadsheets, word documents, Sage and labelling software.
* Log employee queries and analyze issues to spot trends and underlying issues.
* Provide IT and systems training and support to new and existing staff.
* Ensure knowledge is up to date of all technical factory systems to ensure issues are resolved promptly.
* Always adhere to GDPR guidelines when accessing personal, customer and company details and information.
* Liaise with external IT support to resolve issues as required.