You should have a successful track record in selling a technical product set looking to join an exciting company. Our client offers excellent exposure to the latest technologies, the chance to maximise your earnings and the opportunity to work with a growing, profitable and stable international business.
You will source new customers and maintain revenue growth through a variety of sales initiatives.
You will also manage the customer relationship processes utilising professional account management methodologies. You will, in addition, provide assistance to other departments as and when required.
Your other duties will include:
- Identifying potential key clients and working to develop them as priority customers
- Monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing and sales activities
- Visiting existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effectively handling customer complaints
- Staying abreast of market place activities and making appropriate recommendations
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A successful track record in sales of a technical product set
- A consistent work history
- A high level of computer literacy
Additionally, as a Sales Account Manager, you must have a strong work ethic with excellent multi-tasking and time management abilities. You must also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and be adept at establishing working relationships.
Whilst not essential, experience of selling an IT or AV rental product would be beneficial to your application.
Additional Keywords: Sales Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, New Business Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, B2B Sales Team Leader, Sales Team Manager, Sales, Sales Team Leader, New Business Sales Manager, B2B Sales Manager, B2B Sales, AV Sales, IT Sales, Business Development Executive, BDE, Technical Sales Executive, Technical Sales.