The candidate will be confident in recommending / delivering / supporting a broad range of technologies suited to the SME sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage service tickets on the internal system.
- Liaising with clients to ensure their IT requirements are being met.
- Suggesting, implementing and supporting new technologies beneficial to client businesses.
- Ensuring the day-to-day operations of their IT functions at an optimum level.
- Providing support via telephone, through using remote administration tools and also on-site.
- Running projects from quoting through to post implementation.
- There is a large scope to grow within the role for an enthusiastic individual.
- Candidates must be Microsoft Certified.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 onwards, Office 2010 Onwards
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Exposure to infrastructure devices such as switches / routers / firewalls
- Experience working within on busy support desk
- Full driving license with own car.
- 2-3 years previous experience working in IT support in the Managed Service Sector
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pick things up quickly and have attention to detail.
- Appetite for learning and mastering new technology.
- Have a great attitude and enjoy working in a friendly, fun team!
Please note: The majority of the work is based in the office, but occasional travel to client sites is required so you must have a driving license and your own transport.
This role is for a candidate passionate and obsessive about IT and have a genuine interest in Information Technology with outstanding customer service skills. The opportunity will allow the right candidate to be exposed to many different technologies and take their career to the next level.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Technical Consultant, Infrastructure Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Support Consultant and IT Service Consultant may also be considered for this role.